Saturday, December 8, 2012

Treatments 23-27


Well after that visit with my dear friends we went again about a month later - for another two treatments. After having spoken with Dr. Levy (vitman C guru and author of Curing the Incurables), Dr. J upped the vitamin C dosage. It wiped me out more than usual but I was happy to have boosted what I normally get.

I must say however, that I never really felt relief from symptoms like I normally did after those treatments. It was kind of frustrating.

About a month after that time I went in again - kind of as an emergency visit. I was fighting something off and was so incredibly weak and foggy brained from it. I felt a bit better after the few treatments and the thing I was fighting off for so long was finally able to manifest itself (a sinus infection).

After this visit to the clinic I began taking doTERRA's lyme disease protocol (using a particular line of essential oils to hit the Lyme bacteria in just the right way). AND I started taking this amazing new vitamin C called Lypo Spheric Vitamin C.

Apparantly, even according to Dr. Levy, this vitamin C is superior to receiving IV vitamin C. The body uses 100% of this vitamin C due to the vitamin C particles being encapsulated with liposomes/phospholipids which then, once ingested, is used by the body differently and is brought straight to the blood and to the cells.

Well, I was taking 7000mg of this vitamin C and doing the doTERRA protocol - and suddenly, it hit: the biggest Lyme die-off I've ever had.

Now, I've experienced die off. I've watched videos of other people experiencing full blown die off and never thought I'd experience such a thing. But I did ... arms and legs having spasms, joints feeling full of pressure, muscles twitching everywhere and that feeling! The most dreadful part of it all - a feeling so consuming, throughout my whole body as if the Lyme bacteria were taking on a life of its own and completely overtaking my body - it's terrible.

When a person sees a Lyme patient having die off they see the physical part of it - the twitching and jerking and the look of misery on a persons face but no one can understand the inner turmoil going on throughout the whole body's system unless one has experienced it. It is unreal!

It was hard, taxing, crazy - but I got through it and am happy that I can continue taking these supplements that are making a difference in my body. It took me a few days to recover from that episode but I felt SO much better after that.

I'm also super happy about the Lypo Vitamin C because it's such a wonderful and powerful supplement to keep in food storage and use for my family.

I'm currently experimenting with creating my own Lypo Spheric Vitamin C.

We shall see if I'm successful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much blog admin for this great opportunity to show my gratitude to Dr Itua herbal center who cure my lyme disease completely within 3 three weeks of usage, I was first nervous about the whole stuff until I finally drank his herbal medicine then get tested and see that he real herbal doctor with great herbs knowledge.Dr Itua herbal medicine cures all sorts of illness and disease such as hiv,herpes,cancer,hepatitis,diabetes,lyme and other bacteria infections as well.You can contact dr Itua on email; drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his website for more information.Dr Itua did not know that I'm doing this but I think the only way for me to show my gratitude is to heal the world with his herbal knowledge through his goodness.
    Thank you once again blog admin.

    ReplyDelete