Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Remedies for Lyme


I have been amazed at how well homeopathic remedies work. They have literally saved my life. Every morning I take all my homeopathic and herbal drops and my small pile of assorted pills.

These drops and pills range from probiotics that heal my gut, drops that strengthen my immune system, remedies that fight off the Lyme, keep the Lyme that we've gotten rid of at bay, strengthen inherited weaknesses, give strength to my lymph and adrenal systems, support my gall bladder and liver, help to rebuild the connective tissues in my brain and other things I'm sure I'm missing.

I am so grateful that such remedies exist and am grateful for doctors who know how to find exactly what's ailing me and what remedies my body needs, can handle and will use.

No comments:

Post a Comment